Donnerstag, 19. März 2009

Some minor improvements

Today I had some kind of a lazy day, on the other hand I have to think about preparing myself for the conference end of March.

One-Click-Turnkey was a great achievement, the Button-Array was very complex and a lot to test, it's done. Today I removed some annoying behavior, changed some menu points for better accessibility, and introduced ctrl+F to start Forth-Console, ctrl+I to start the IDE, ctrl+E to edit an object, and I am sure this will help to do some things easier - for somebody who likes shortcuts, as I do, too.

Ah, yes, and I started with the connection to the underlying Forth Operating System. Somewhere I found a little program as example, but again, the devil is in the detail.

I guess I have to spend more than a day on that. Was a little bit frustrating today,
I have to improve my working strategy.

So long!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen